Does Cosmetic Bioglitter™ satisfy the requirements of Cosmetics Regulation?
13 April 2018
The Cosmetic Bioglitter™ ranges supplied by Ronald Britton Ltd are produced using pigments that meet with the applicable purity criteria of:
- US FDA (21 CFR)
- China’s Cosmetic Safety and Technical Standard (2015 version)
- EU Cosmetic Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 & (EU) No. 231/2012
- Japan – Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ordinance No 126 of July 29, 2003. QD (JSQI)
- Australia – National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Act 1998 (NICNAS) and Cosmetic Standards 2007/ARTG
- Korean Cosmetic Products Act (KPCA)
- Canada – Cosmetic Regulations under Food and Drug Act
- ASEAN Cosmetic Directive (ACD).
We recommend that appropriate use be confirmed against each region’s current cosmetic regulations. Please see the relevant product information sheet for further information.