Our Blog

Back to Blog

Is Bioglitter® toxic or harmful to humans or the environment?

Helpful Information, Product Information

Bioglitter® has been tested for 18 heavy metals and all are below the limit of detection tests and do not pose any hazard both for humans or the environment.

All Bioglitter® products are non-toxic and pass EN71 European Toy Regulations along with Global Cosmetic Regulations as detailed in the specific product information.

Bioglitter® Sparkle:  Ecotoxicity and heavy metals test results for Bioglitter® Sparkle indicate we will meet the Environmental safety and Chemical characteristics requirements for OK biodegradable WATER certification

Bioglitter® Pure:  Cosmetic Bioglitter® Pure meets the ecotoxicity and heavy metals criteria for OK biodegradable WATER certification and has been submitted for certification.