Proud sponsors of Reality Television Awards
Sparkles and glam are being added to one of the most famous red carpets as we are officially sponsoring the 2018 National Reality Television Awards!
Yes, that’s right, we are official sponsors of the awards and we really cannot wait the big night!
This year will see us sponsor the Best Performance on a Reality Television Show and in the running for the awards are:
- Lost Voice Guy (Series 12, Britain’s Got Talent)
- Rak-Su (Series 14, X Factor)
- DVJ (Series 12, Britain’s Got Talent)
- Ruti Olajugbagbe (Series 7, The Voice)
- Vadé (Sing: Ultimate A Cappella)
- Marc Spelmann (Series 12, Britain’s Got Talent)
- Gruffydd Wyn Roberts (Series 12, Britain’s Got Talent)
- Robert White (Series 12, Britain’s Got Talent)
- Kevin Davy White (Series 14, X Factor)
- Grace Davies (Series 14, X Factor)
- Belle Voci (Series 7, The Voice)
- Lilia Slattery (Series 2, The Voice Kids)
- Daniel Davies (Series 2, The Voice Kids)
- Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice (Strictly Come Dancing)
As you know, we’ve become a huge hit already, with major beauty brands moving to use our glitter in their products and independent music festivals asking festivals goers to ditch the plastic glitter for Bioglitter®.
“Being involved with the awards is another fantastic way of spreading the word about Bioglitter®,” said Stephen Cotton.
“We’re looking forward to the awards night and more importantly Bioglitter® adding some guilt free sparkle at these major television awards.”